Tas’heel system provides comprehensive online services covering the full spectrum of MOL application processes and more. The categorization of these services are classified in the same manner as they appear on the Tas’Heel system.
Tas’heel is an online government system designed to simplify all labour related processes, improve output volume and increase efficiency. It allows companies and typing centers to make online transactions and payments to MOL, encouraging a paperless environment. Through Tas’heel, companies do not have to worry about physically submitting payments or documents – a key element that contributes to efficiently and effectively managing resources. It brings peace of mind and allows companies to focus on other parts of their business.
These are the major transactions can be done through Tas'heel
- Receive new labour card and mission labour card application
- Receive modify the lost labour card application
- National new labour card application
- Sponsorship transfer
- Company License Renewal
- Relative sponsor work permit
- Modify work permit
- Replacement of work permit
- Nawakas scanning document
- Cancel new labour card application
- Online Cancellation
- Salary Certificate